Re: [Tails-l10n] German translations

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] German translations
Hello spriver,

intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> d94 wrote (16 Jul 2014 10:56:19 GMT) :
>> I noticed now that the import of the repo did not work properly, I think that there
>> is a bug or something else (when trying to clone it I get the error message: "fatal:
>> cannot create directory at 'wiki/src/blueprint/tails-greeter:_revamp_UI': Invalid
>> argument" and "warning: clone succeeded, but checkout failed.") Do you have any idea
>> how to fix that?
>
> What type of filesystem (ext3, FAT32, NTFS, etc.) and OS are you
> running git clone on?

as intrigeri remarks on tails-dev:

"Can one build the website (with ikiwiki) on Windows?

(I'm fine with adding constraints on filenames if it *really* allows
people to do their translation work on Windows. If it's removing one
stumbling block only to then unhide the next one, I'm not sure it's
worth it.)"

So, could you tell us on which system you work, and if, for example,
when deleting the folder, you can build the wiki?

If not, you should eventually consider using Tails to set up your local
git clone.

Cheers
u.