[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] #6515, feature/monkeysign […

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas antigos: [Tails-testers] Please test monkeyscan in the experimental branch [Was: monkeyscan not working in 1.0~rc1]
Temas novos: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] #6515, feature/monkeysign [Was: Please test monkeyscan in the experimental branch]
Asunto: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] #6515, feature/monkeysign [Was: Please test monkeyscan in the experimental branch]
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (29 Apr 2014 06:45:50 GMT) :
> It's currently blocked, as indicated in comment #2 there, since I was
> not able to successfully test monkeyscan in Tails, even with these
> dependencies installed. It would be very useful if someone could
> confirm that monkeyscan works fine, at least on some other hardware
> than mine, in current Tails with python-zbar{,gtk} installed.

As indicated on the ticket, the necessary testing did happen, so
I think only a code review + merge is now needed. Flagged for 1.2,
and assigned to the 1.2 RM (anonym).