Re: [Tails-dev] [review] #7156 Create a donation form to rec…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] [review] #7156 Create a donation form to receive fiat currencies
u wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please review these two commits on 451f, branch web/donation
>
> d9e483e
> bb1eeb2

Woh! I'm really glad you took over this old duty of mine :)

You have a buggy merge in your master branch: e54b5df. You didn't fix
the conflicts properly. I'd like to edit a couple of phrasing, but I'll
wait until you fix this on your side and I can reset the branch.

Note that Zwiebelfreunde e.V. is the organization behind torservers.net,
so I wonder whether this should made more explicit and could simplify a
bit the whole page.

> We should however check with Zwiebelfreunde if they can actually indeed
> hand out donation receipts for tax deduction as they state on
> torservers.net/donate.

Our contacts there are:

- Moritz Bartl <moritz@???>
- Juris <juris@???>