Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Slides

Author: Amaelle Guiton
To: Robert Gurley
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Slides
Hi Rob,

The slides of my talk @ Tails HackFest last weekend are available here:
http://www.techn0polis.net/2016-07-06_Conf_Tails/index.html

I also have a bunch of (very light) slides in French, which I used at a
Ubuntu Party a few weeks ago. Those were dedicated to a more tech-savvy
audience:
http://www.techn0polis.net/2016-07-06_Conf_Tails/Workshop_Tails.pdf

Dunno if it might help, but feel free to grab anything you like. I think
the interesting point is to identify and word key features for
non-technical users (that was the "Reception" chapter of my talk).
That's an ongoing work these days :)

Cheers,

Amaelle

---