Re: [Tails-l10n] Website Translation into Turkish

Author: BitingBird
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Website Translation into Turkish
Volkan Gezer:
>> So, what are the news? Did any translation happen?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> BitingBird
>>

> Hi,
>
> We completed maybe more than 80 % of the translations (maybe in the
> mids of April), but I cannot reach him anymore. The only remaining
> thing is reviewing the strings.

Wouah! Do you mean 80% of the core pages, or of the whole? It would be
great to publish those! Can you find somebody else to help review your
strings? Otherwise we could ask on the Transifex, maybe some other
translator could help. Or we could send a call for a turkish translator
to help in the next monthly report, or something like that. In any case,
it's sad letting those strings get deprecated without even having been
published...

Congratulations for the work,

BitingBird