Re: [Tails-dev] Firefox extension for downloading Tails

Author: Giorgio Maone
To: sajolida, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Firefox extension for downloading Tails
On 06/07/2014 17:01, sajolida wrote:
> Ah, and tell us in case you subscribed to the mailing
> list, and we will stop putting you in copy.

Just done.

Also, I found Griffin's message in this thread from the public archive:
I can confirm that an option to select an arbitrary file from the
filesystem and automatically verify it as a known Tails ISO or for show
its hash for manual verification is planned.

Furthermore, if tails-dev has or can obtain a code signing certificate
compatible with Mozilla XPIs (
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Signing_a_XPI ), we could ship
a signed XPI as a mitigation against MITM concerns.

-- G