[Tails-dev] Firefox extension for downloading Tails

Autor: sajolida
Para: tails-dev, giorgio
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Firefox extension for downloading Tails
Together with Giorgio Maone from NoScript and tchou we designed a crazy
new plan to solve a great deal of ISO verification for the masses.

Here it is:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/download_extension/

Please everybody, check the scenario that we are proposing there, so we
all agree on the plan.

Giorgio: tell me if you need any additional information to start
with your work. At some point you will have to dig into our Git
repositories, and ikiwiki setup, and etc. But I bet that you can start
working on a prototype without doing so for the moment.

But you can already add information to the blueprint which is world editable.

Ah, and tell us in case you subscribed to the mailing
list, and we will stop putting you in copy.