Re: [Tails-dev] Some research about mirror infrastructure

Author: foob@riseup.net
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Some research about mirror infrastructure
hi,

sajolida@???:
> intrigeri wrote:
>> [...]

Sorry for the lack of answer to this thread and thanks for keeping it
alive ! I'll try to edit the blueprint before the hackfest to mention
the idea of having both an HTTP redirect and a few "core" mirrors to
handle this redirect. Thus, maybe could we talk about that and
implementations details in person in the hackfest ? I would also be
interested in talking of weights etc in mirrors. Maybe could we have a
kind of general session about the distribution infrastructure ?

cya,

--
foob