Re: [Tails-dev] UI/UX mailinglist

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: u
To: tails-dev
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] UI/UX mailinglist
intrigeri:
> u wrote (01 Jul 2014 12:29:51 GMT) :
>> Eventually, this could also become the list to get work on the website done?
>
> I see there's definitely some common ground between UX/UI and website
> work, but I'm concerned that it would perhaps be mixing too different
> kinds of work in a single place: possibly UX folks may not be
> interested in website work, and vice-versa, even if there's quite some
> overlap currently.
>
> Anyway, that can be tried :)

website content, documentation and development should still be managed
over tails-dev imho.

only UI/UX questions and the visual conception of the new website could
be done over the UX mailinglist for as long as the conception phase lasts.

Obviously there can be a cross post for some cases.

interested devs could subscribe to that list in any case and the others
will not be bothered anymore.

and the fact that we'd then have mailinglist archives might provide a
better possibility to follow different discussions instead of having one
huge thread for each testing session and then 10 tickets on Redmine
which we lose track of at some point because they are not filed under
"UX", but under "Code" or something else.

cheers.