Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge doc/7216-persistence…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge doc/7216-persistence-backup-permissions
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (29 Jun 2014 11:27:17 GMT) :
> I think what's wrong here is your understanding of the problem.

Definitely.

It seems the root of the misunderstanding was a nomenclature clash:
I was reading the ticket with the Unix nomenclature filter on (my
default one, at least when evaluating `find' command-lines), while
it's written using end-user oriented nomenclature (files vs. folders).
And to both of us, it apparently seemed obvious that our own language
was the common one, that the other should of course understand.

Your insistence on "only the **files**" in comment #9 helped me break
the tie, thanks!

Now merged :)