[Hackmeeting] HardDrive Funeral

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Bezdomny Dotcom
À: hackmeeting
Sujet: [Hackmeeting] HardDrive Funeral
My faithful hard drive has died and taken with it numerous irreplaceable
files which are gone form this world forever. The list of fatalities is
long but not endless and I would like to give reference, reverence and
deference to just a few of the more memorable digital memories during
Hackmeeting.

I invite anyone else coming to hackmeeting to bring their dead hard
drives in order to properly lay these defunct storage facilities to rest.

I have written a eulogy of my own, but welcome all to pen some thoughts
on their digital losses to recite at the group funeral...