Re: [Tails-l10n] People confirmed and where fork [Tails-l10n…

Author: Laura Arjona Reina
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] People confirmed and where fork [Tails-l10n - Was Tails pages and announcements in spanish]
El 21/06/14 19:42, Cristian Salamea escribió:

> El 21/06/2014, a las 12:01, sajolida@??? escribió:
>
>> Emma Peel:
>>> i was following the howto!
>>> i thought that maybe some of the other members had already set up one.
>>> otherwise i can fork it on repo.or.cz
>>
>> Note that you most likely need one repo per person, so I suggest
>> requesting one for you to tails-sysadmins@???.
>

> So we got people now i can confirm participation and where fork.
>
> Ok we got this people: https://pad.riseup.net/p/es-trans-tails so we can discuss now where fork, using git we got 3 options:
>
> * Github
> * Gitorious
> * Request a repo to tails-sysadmin
>
> Comments !

If I am not wrong, each person should fork/clone the main repo, and he
or she can choose where their public copy will be, it doesn't matter
where it is (for example, mine would be in Gitorious, other people could
use the Tails facilities...). All of us would set a remote being the
main repo (our "upstream"). When I want to make a translation, I make a
branch in my local repo, translate, and give the (public) URL of the
branch so other people can pull it and/or review or change.

Other people can do the same. We don't need to use the same forge, since
we all use git and it's designed to work in a decentralized way.

When a translation is ready, we give (again) the URL of the
ready-to-merge branch and somebody with permissions in the main Tails
repo will merge the translation, and the rest of us will fetch/pull from
the main repo ("upstream") again so we all are up-to-date again.

I hope I understood it well! If I'm wrong, please tell me :)

Regards
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona