[Tails-l10n] Translation statistics

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-l10n, tails-l10n-pt-br
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Translation statistics
Hi,

I'm happy to say that the state of our website's translation has been
improving! In particular, the German translation coverage is now above
the 25% bar we've set as the limit. Congrats :)

Only the Portuguese translation coverage decreased by a tiny 1%, but
it's still pretty good overall.

Today:

  * All PO files
    de: 11% strings translated, 0% strings fuzzy, 9% words translated
    fr: 49% strings translated, 1% strings fuzzy, 49% words translated
    pt: 25% strings translated, 2% strings fuzzy, 26% words translated

  * Core PO files
    de: 26% strings translated, 0% strings fuzzy, 30% words translated
    fr: 96% strings translated, 1% strings fuzzy, 100% words translated
    pt: 65% strings translated, 8% strings fuzzy, 77% words translated

October 14, 2013:

  * All PO files
    de: 5% translated, 1% fuzzy
    fr: 54% translated, 1% fuzzy