Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 1.1 Linux kernel 3.14

Author: intrigeri
To: Michael Brewer
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails 1.1 Linux kernel 3.14
Hi Michael,

[If you don't read the list and need to be put in copy, please tell
us. I read the list, please don't Cc me.]

Michael Brewer wrote (13 Jun 2014 13:34:59 GMT) :
> Will Tails 1.1 final release include Linus 3.2 kernel so its support USB
> 3.0 devices? I thought I read it somewhere, but the current Beta
> release has 3.14

Tails 1.1 will likely include Linux 3.14, which is more recent than
Linux 3.2. If you see issues with USB 3.0 devices, please follow our
guidelines for seeking support: https://tails.boum.org/support/

> Is there a plan to support SSD devices?

I don't get what you mean here. May you please clarify?