Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge test reports

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge test reports
Hi,

Matsa wrote (09 Jun 2014 17:17:56 GMT) :
> * 40abee1 - adding test report for Tails 1.1~beta1

If the device was upgraded from ISO, then it's a known issue (#7345),
that's on the 1.1 roadmap, and that's not specific to this laptop
model. Same if it was installed with the Universal USB Installer
(#7378) Otherwise, please file a complete bug report.

I'm not sure if it's worth adding such bugs to that web page, until we
know exactly which ones are left unfixed in 1.1 final. Otherwise,
we'll have to maintain the state of tickets both in Redmine, and on
the website, which I don't fancy.

> * 391118d - rsync does not check if enough space is available on the
> destination before running

Merged that one, thanks.