Re: [Tails-dev] Enigmail and GPG Bug

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Enigmail and GPG Bug
Liste wrote (09 Jun 2014 14:24:17 GMT) :
> When you don't use encrypted messages enigmail continue to send the header.
> Why???

Tails does not currently ship Enigmail. When Tails ships Enigmail
eventually, there'll also be Torbirdy. So, my understanding is that
this problem does not, and will never, affect Tails. Which implies
that this discussion is getting off-topic. Unless I've missed
something (and then, I'm sorry), please take it to a better suited
place. I suggest talking to the Enigmail developers about it, if
there's no existing relevant ticket on their tracker.