Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/torbrowser-24.6…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/torbrowser-24.6.0esr-0+tails1
09/06/14 02:15, intrigeri wrote:
> anonym wrote (08 Jun 2014 21:38:03 GMT) :
>> As for the wheezy backport I've only tested it by installing it in a
>> running Tails 1.1~beta1 session and tested basic functionality. I now
>> realize that I didn't import the Tor Browser profile.
>
> I'll wait until this is fixed, then. Marking the ticket as "needs more
> dev" in the meantime.

Sorry, my last sentence was unclear and should have read: I now realize
that I didn't import the Tor Browser profile *when doing the in-session
testing, so my test is slightly flawed.*

The browser profile import is present in the feature branch (commit
f7ce57c), so I've reassigned the ticket back to you.

Cheers!