Re: [Freepto] Meeting minutes 2014-06-03

Author: intrigeri
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] Meeting minutes 2014-06-03
Hi again,

boyska wrote (06 Jun 2014 20:08:07 GMT) :
> This setup will make anyone able to code without worrying about
> configuring their computer, having lot of ram, or stuff like that.

It wasn't clear to me, from the meeting minutes, that this was the
context for this server setup. That's why I was clearly speaking of
a different thing than you. I now got it, thank a lot for clearing
the misunderstanding!

This looks like an awesome idea to me. I hope it is successful during
the hackmeeting. I promise I won't try *too* hard to steal potential
new contributors from you there :)

.. but indeed, if I have time to set it up in the few days before the
hackmeeting, it would be great to also allow building Tails on this
box. We'll see.