[Tails-dev] Tor 0.2.4.22 in 1.0.1

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tor 0.2.4.22 in 1.0.1
Hi,

I have just removed Tor 0.2.4.21-1+tails1~d60.squeeze+1 [1] packages
from the stable APT suite, so the 0.2.4.22 ones will installed from now
on and, hence, be in Tails 1.0.1. (For the record I did the same for
devel in time for the 1.1~beta1 freeze; see my last comment on #7342.)

I have run the relevant automated tests (which required a small fix
cherry-picked from devel, see commit c72fd4e3) and tested basic
functionality including bridges etc, and all seems to work. So, yeah,
this is mostly a heads-up that this has been done, and if it weren't for
our custom package this update would have happened silently any way

Cheers!

[1] I.e. Tor 0.2.4.21 + backported Heartbleed key blacklist patch