[Tails-dev] We would like to contribute to the project TAILS

Author: mercedes508
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] We would like to contribute to the project TAILS
From: epto <epto@???>

Hi,
my name is EPTO. I am the founder of Anopticon Project and tramaci.org
http://tramaci.org/anopticon (Map of Video surveillance cameras)
http://tramaci.org

I am participating in these projects:
Anopticon, Tramaci.org and the OnionMail Foundation, UVST, Winston
Smith, Mes3HackLab

We are building a new project named OnionMail.info:
This is a mail server using the tor network to increase the privacy of
mail communications and strong cryptography to protect the server
against theft. http://onionmail.info/paper.html

We are a partner of UVST Project: (User Verified Social Telematics R&D
project)
http://www.openmediacluster.com/en/partner-del-progetto-rs-user-verifiable-social-telematics/

There is a little related project build into the Mes3hacklab (Hacklab
in Venice) named Onionpy onion.py is a small script that implements a
wizard for registration of OnionMail user in TAILS. (Using the POP3
extension RQUS of OnionMail servers).

I would ask if you could put on tails a link to the onion.py script (or
the script directly) to create the mailboxes. (It need the persistence
activated).

OnionMail and onion.py are experimental softwares to strengthen the
privacy. All are opensources (on github).

To download the onion.py script:
http://onionmail.info/network/onionpy-full.tar.gz

Signed version:
http://onionmail.info/network/onionpy-full.tar.gz.asc

Only the onion.py script (will download via wget/privoxy all skel file):
http://onionmail.info/newtowk/onion.py
(It configure Claws-Mail automatically).

There is a little help, but at this time is only in italian:
http://onionmail.info/onionpy.html

To get more informations see:
http://onionmail.info

Thank you!