Re: [Tails-dev] Secure development process?

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Stainton
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Secure development process?
Like you... I am also curious what the Tails devs have to say about
all this... however I suggest following the principle of least
authority/privilege!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_least_privilege

Why not just use peer review + gpg signed git release tags? Are you
saying that a US hosted git repo will be able to counterfeit git
commits even if you use gpg signed git release tags?... if so then I
don't know what else to suggest.

I fail to see what a non-US hosted git repo would protect against...
and I am also somewhat unfamiliar with the concept of a physically
secure location (secure against drone attacks or other armed
police/military actions or what? Is there such a place?)...
Give everyone git access with ssh because ssh 0-days are more
expensive to purchase than TLS 0-days?