Re: [Tails-dev] FIx Bug #7344 Double-clicking on an entry in…

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andres Gomez Ramirez
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] FIx Bug #7344 Double-clicking on an entry in the language or keyboard layout lists is not enough
Hi,

> However, I fail to understand the need of these changes:
> -        builder.connect_signals(self.dialog)
> +        builder.connect_signals(self)

I made this change because in the current way (self.dialog)
you obtain an error: "handler cb_langdialog_button_press not found",

> -            if isinstance(data, Gtk.Dialog):
> -                data.response(True)
> +            self.dialog.response(True)
> - why do you drop the check for a dialog?

now, when the handler receives the data, it is empty (None),
so the validation is always false.

> - why do you use self instead of data (use of data is advised in
> callbacks as far as I know)? I think that self.dialog should be
> replaced by data.dialog.

Here it is the same as before if you use data.anything, then you have an error.
Maybe there is a better way, but I failed to find how to do it in gtk3.

Cheers,

Kurono.