Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] [RFT] freepto-vagrant

Author: intrigeri
To: Everything about freepto
CC: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Freepto] [RFT] freepto-vagrant
Hi,

glad to see Freepto making progress on the Vagrant+libvirt front!

vinc3nt wrote (01 Jun 2014 20:47:30 GMT) :
> $ vagrant -v
> Vagrant 1.6.2

Unfortunately, Vagrant was removed from Debian testing in February due
to a RC bug (Debian#736787) that was fixed in upstream 1.5. Too bad.

It's getting and clearer that, without significant involvement by
newly interested parties, Debian Jessie won't ship Vagrant (either at
all, or any interesting version of it). There has been some activity
from the maintainer on #741996 recently, but I wouldn't simply wait
and hope.

Time to actively try and find someone to take care of it? I assume the
needed skills are basics of Ruby, and basics of Debian packaging.

> $ vagrant plugin list | grep vagrant-libvirt
> vagrant-libvirt (0.0.16)

I could not find the corresponding RFP bug on
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=wnpp