[Tails-testers] Testing Tails 1.1~beta1

Author: anonym
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Testing Tails 1.1~beta1
Hi,

The tentative Tails 1.1~beta1 image has been built and uploaded:

http://dl.amnesia.boum.org/tails/alpha/tails-i386-1.1~beta1/tails-i386-1.1~beta1.iso

http://dl.amnesia.boum.org/tails/alpha/tails-i386-1.1~beta1/tails-i386-1.1~beta1.iso.sig

WARNING: Keep in mind that this is an experimental image! At this point
it hasn't been fully tested by even us.

Tails 1.1~beta1 is based on Debian Wheezy, and has tons of changes [1]
compared to Tails 1.0. We are currently doing internal testing [2] but
would greatly appreciate any external test results from you. Be
creative! Neither our automated test suite nor our manual one cover
everything, of course.

At this point we're mostly interested in regressions compared to Tails
1.0. If you find any, please post them on this list!

Cheers!

[1] http://git.tails.boum.org/tails/tree/debian/changelog?id=1.1-beta1
[2] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/release_process/test/