Re: [Tails-l10n] Images and html pages translation

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Betreff: Re: [Tails-l10n] Images and html pages translation
drebs:
> Hello, 2 questions about website translation:
>
> 1. Are there sources for images (i.e. wiki/src/doc/about/warning/*.png page)
>    so we can also translate them?

The source of the man-in-the-middle image is in the Git:

- wiki/lib/man-in-the-middle.svg

I added a note about that in the code.

I'm not sure there is any SVG source for the schema "How Tor Works". But
I bet that Lunar (in Cc) would either know whether there is one already,
or could tell us who to bug if we want to get it.

> 2. How to translate html pages (i.e. wiki/src/contribute/talk.html)?

This page is not translatable. This is not related to the fact that it
is in HTML, but to the fact that it is part of the Contribute section
for which we say:

« This section is only in English, because there is currently no way to
contribute to Tails if you do not understand English. »

--
sajolida