Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Call for more translation on 1…

Author: Seb35
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Call for more translation on 1.0
Sorry for the delay, thanks for the poke, thanks for the translation.

1. A small bad syntax in English corrected in seb35 translation 93a67e1
2. Translation reviewed in seb35 translation f8349a5

Mistakes in the original English:

* remaining draft, breaking the link: [Flash cookies](XXX Add link to
    Flash cookies, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
    addon/betterprivacy/?)
    → proposed link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_shared_object

* bad syntax (corrected above): [[captive portals/doc/anonymous_internet
    /unsafe_browser]]

Some suggestions about some translations:

* Frequently Asked Questions: I know the usual translation is "Foire Aux
    Questions" but I prefer "Questions courantes", I didn’t change, it’s
    just my own opinion

* hardening (compilation): I see it’s translated "durcissement"/"durci"
    on the French-speaking Wikipedia, I changed it

Have a nice day.