[Freepto] reorganization

Author: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: [Freepto] reorganization
Hi all,
recently we are in a low-activity period. I think the causes are mainly
rooted to difficulties in synchronization.
* Most of the communication is on IRC, which tends to be dispersive
* when you are spending 90% on your time on freepto, it's easy to keep
track of everything. When you just have some hours per week, it's
difficult even to use them in a meaningful way

There were several proposals in the past to face those problems:
a) a wiki
b) [request for tests] email, giving opportunity to be useful just testing
c) a more "formal" issue tracking

a) and b) aren't in use at all; c) is useful, but maybe not enough

To reorganize ourselves, I'm proposing a (online) meeting.
As for the tool: mumble is fine for me. If multilanguage is required,
probably irc could be more accomodating.
As for the time: I think that 8PM GMT can be ok for everyone
As for the day: from a first chat, it seems that monday, wednesday and
thursday are not ok.
As for the week: next week (the 22nd, that is the one starting 2 June
and ending 8 June) seems the most obvious.

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9