[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/tor-launcher-0.2.5.…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] feature/tor-launcher-0.2.5.4
Hi,

Branch: feature/tor-launcher-0.2.5.4
Ticket: None

This branch imports Tor Launcher 0.2.5.4 (from 0.2.5.3) + a few fixes
from master (see commit message). With this package, our delta against
upstream has only decreased since upstream has fixed several things we
patched in our Tor Launcher. So beside merging in the new upstream
changes, I've just reverted our old fixes in favour of upstream's.

Normally I suppose intrigeri would take care of the review'n'merge, but
since he will be gone until close to the 1.1 freeze, would any of you,
CC:ed people, mind taking care of it? It would actually help to know if
you will *not* be able to do it.

For the review, the commit in Tails' Git isn't very interesting, since
it corresponds to the imported package. The relevant changes in our Tor
Launcher git are 7fa3b70..2ebf1db. The non-reverts introduced by "Tails
developers" are patches that were upstreamed; the revert:s (and merge of
ttp/masteR) by "Tails developers" are the only things I've done in our
repo. Sorry that this has become this confusing...

Cheers!

PS. I wanted to CC bertagaz but ptitcanardnoir.org is down, and seems to
have been for some time. Does any one have an alternate way to reach him?