Re: [Tails-dev] gimp-ufraw

Author: intrigeri
To: Eirik Rønneberg, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] gimp-ufraw
Hi,

Eirik Rønneberg wrote (13 May 2014 10:55:49 GMT) :
> gimp-ufraw libgtkimageview0
> 0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
> Need to get 463 kB of archives.

IMO, looks small enough to install it, given the benefits.

Eirik: I suggest you create a new ticket called "Support UFRaw in the
Gimp" in our Redmine, with type of work = "Code". I think this would
be the perfect task for anyone willing to contribute their first patch
to Tails, in the "coding" area *and* who does not mind getting
themselves a Tails ISO build setup first.

If nobody catches this ball in the next few weeks, feel free to ping
us again and I'll just do it.