Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge] feature/torbrowser-24.5.0es…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: anonym
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge] feature/torbrowser-24.5.0esr-1+tails1
09/05/14 17:49, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anonym wrote (09 May 2014 15:02:02 GMT) :
>> Please review and merge (both Git and APT suite wise) into devel.
>
> I'll do this by the end of the week, once I get the clarification I'm
> asking below. Please file a ticket to ensure it's not forgotten.
>
> Before I start diving into it, I would not mind some clarification,
> since: on the one hand, #7127 ("Evaluate Tor Browser's new JavaScript
> security enhancements"), that you have created, says we should
> evaluate the JS-related profile changes; and OTOH, the proposed branch
> imports these changes, without any update on #7127.
>
> If these changes are now good enough for Tails 1.1, all right, I'm
> happy, but then you'll want to update #7127 :)

Perhaps we can just forget about that ticket and close it as the TBB
people apparently thought it ok to ship those changes in the now stable
3.6.1? I don't see any reason to treat it much differently than any
other of their commit any more.

I may have overreacted about this change and opening the ticket --
originally the commit message (now rewritten) gave the impression that
it could be quite problematic, but, well, I have little insight and just
took it at face value.

>> I'ts already been merged into experimental.
>
> I cannot confirm this.

Oh, my push failed due to your work on #7065. Now pushed.

Cheers!