[Tails-testers] Cannot find a copy of 1.0 that has a clean s…

Author: outerdark
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Cannot find a copy of 1.0 that has a clean signature.
This is ridiculous. Is the TOR website set up with an NSA backdoor too? Im
afraid to use the tool that has always sheltered me in my fear of
eavesdropping. I have downloaded 15 ISO or Torrent versions in two days
and each one had a forged signature according to PGP. Can you send me a
guaranteed clean copy so I can catch up on all I need to do that has been
hindered since upgrading due to every copy coming up bad forged signature.
I just enrolled to be a tester. I hope the test versions are transmitted
using methods to thwart MITM.
Best Regards
JD