[Tails-dev] Create a donation form to receive fiat currencie…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Create a donation form to receive fiat currencies
Hi everybody,

I've had this on my plate for several months now, but I still haven't
managed to tackled it. I'm probably too busy with 1.0, 1.1, etc. But
since new people appeared on this list with good will to work on the
website, here is a task that is quite concrete and would be really useful.

#7156: Create a donation form to receive fiat currencies

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7156

And the associated ones: #6596, #6597, and #7146.

I'm also sorry, I don't really have the time to follow-up on the big
discussions regarding the homepage, etc. but focusing on smaller and
easier tasks like this might be a good way of this getting things done
together on the website.

--
sajolida