[Tails-dev] New logo for the installer

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] New logo for the installer
Hi,

> On the 1.0 roadmap two things are left undone (I think):
>
> - #7095: Integrate the new logo in Tails Installer

I was late on this one and it wasnt merged in 1.0 due to packaging
issue:

dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to
tails-liveusb-creator/data/tails-liveusb-header.xcfbz2: binary file
contents changed
dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to
tails-liveusb-creator/data/tails-liveusb-header.png: binary file
contents changed

I don't know how to solve them. Could someone knowledgable about
that take over the task at? (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7095)

Thanks by advance.