[Tails-dev] Main mail address tails@boum.org bounces back

Author: Willem van der Poel
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Main mail address tails@boum.org bounces back
Hello,

My apologies if this isn't the location this mail should be send to.

The main email address tails@??? has been bouncing my mail back
since yesterday. I don't think this falls in the 'bug' category :)

The error I'm getting:
This is the mail system at host boum.org.

                   The mail system

<tails@???>: Command died with status 1:
    "/usr/local/bin/schleuder-remote". Command output: A serious error

Anyone got any idea how to contact the appropriate parties with this
issue? I was hoping someone here would know.

Regards,

Willem