Re: [Tails-dev] logo page [was: Re: Logo integration]

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] logo page [was: Re: Logo integration]
sajolida@??? wrote (30 Apr 2014 09:34:00 GMT) :
> Can someone have a quick review and merge into master of the last two
> commit in the feature/logo branch: 6deb90c and b52c0b7.

> They introduce a page to gather several versions of the logo.

These commits create a lib/logo page.

lib/ is a place meant to put files (e.g. pictures, snippets of source
text) used or included elsewhere on the website, but until now it does
not contain pages that are *directly* available from the web, and IMO
it should stay this way: a "lib/" component in the URL bar looks too
geeky to me. So, honestly, I really don't think it's a good place to
host logo.mdwn.

How about putting in in the "promote" namespace instead?