Re: [Tails-dev] Mentioning Debian on the homepage of our web…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Mentioning Debian on the homepage of our website
intrigeri:
> I'd like to see this addressed, at the same time as the swirl
> disappears, that is when 1.0 is released. So, I've pushed a simplistic
> proposal inspired by u's idea: see the
> doc/mention-Debian-on-the-homepage branch.

I did something with images and all in commit 3852ceb. Maybe they are
tiny too big. I also moved it from the page template to the homepage
only. I don't feel the need to have this displayed on every single page.
A nice layout on the homepage might be more powerful actually.

But that's still at the bottom of the page, so call it a footer if you
want. The vertical alignment is horrible, I know...

> But please, let's be careful not bring back our "good" old habit of
> letting problems rot and postponing incremental improvements for
> months until we have a perfect solution :)

:)

--
sajolida