Re: [Tails-dev] Review doc/vidalia

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Review doc/vidalia
Hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (25 Apr 2014 19:17:22 GMT) :
> As part of the work on #5977: "Adapt documentation from Incognito" I've
> rewritten the documentation on Vidalia.

> Please review doc/vidalia. Ideally in time for 1.0, but it's on master
> so it can go in parallel with the release process.

Looks good! Pushed 771a68f on top.

Regarding "The onion icon is red while Tor is shutting down.", I don't
think this can happen in Tails, so perhaps this could be dropped.

The idea is to stop provided localized screenshots, judging from:

msgid "[[!img vidalia/network_map.png link=no]]\n"
-msgstr "[[!img vidalia/network_map.fr.png link=no]]\n"
+msgstr "[[!img vidalia/network_map.png link=no]]\n"

... right?
If so, maybe it's worth adding a note somewhere in the guidelines for
translators, else I suspect localized screenshots will reappear in
pull requests on -l10n one of these days.

I'm not sure I'll be able to come back to it today, but modulo these
two minor remarks, this all looks good to me, so feel free to merge
into master yourself :)