[Tails-testers] Testing bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Author: sajolida
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Testing bluetooth keyboard and mouse
Hi everybody,

Some users reported problems to start Tails using a bluetooth keyboard
and mouse. For the record, that was often with Mac.

I don't have access to neither a bluetooth keyboard nor mouse.

So could someone with one of those test and report how do they work with
Tails:

- Do they work in Tails Greeter?
- Do they work in a working session after Tails Greeter?
- Are some models not supported by Linux (maybe the Apple hardware)

Then if someone is able to reproduce problematic behaviour, I might ask
you for more technical details.

--
sajolida