Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] )de) contribute page

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review] )de) contribute page
u:
> flapflap:
>> u:
>>> flapflap:

>>> thanks a lot flapflap! i was really stuck with "contributors" in german...
>>> I think i should let you do the translations and i do only the reviewing :)
>> I'd be fine with that :)
>> Maybe I also succeeded acquiring some other people (2-3), so we can have
>> better translations/reviews by more people.
>>>
>>> please review:
>>>
>>> [de-contribute 17ce09f] improvements by flapflap o
>>>
>>> on 451f
>>
>> There were only some minor changes this time, attached as separate
>> patches (one for each file; the others are ok).
>>
>> As I get confused with all these review requests, I'd like to wait until
>> this one is merged and then I'll do another pending review...
>>
>> cheers,
>> ~flapflap
>

> Thanks,
> i applied the patches.

Did another review and it looks good, except I don't understand why you
want to keep the backup lines at the end of doc.de.po (those starting
with "#~")? Do you have a specific purpose in mind?
Otherwise, I think it's ok to delete them, because they correspond to
outdated strings (it's not per se ok to delete them, but in this case
they do not contain valuable translations, or translations where we
already found better ways of expression).

cheers,
~flapflap