Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull] (fr) Four pages

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Matsa
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull] (fr) Four pages

Hi Seb35,

and welcome aboard, by the way!

Seb35 :
> Hi,
>
> Could somebody review the four pages on "seb35/tails translation
> 5851b13"? My repository is https://git-tails.immerda.ch/seb35/tails/

this commit was reviewed, and everything is fine, congrats!

As a side note, when reviewing your translations, I noticed that an
anchor was translated:

msgid "<a id=\"entirely\"></a>\n"
msgstr "<a id=\"complètement\"></a>\n

I know this is not from you, but if you find something like that, do not
hesitate to revert the translation: those tags are used to point
directly to chapters, and translating anchors breaks internal links.

This was fixed in matsa / master / 6404e97
Can anyone pull from there?

Thanks !

Once again, welcome, Seb35. And if you face other problems with git,
.po files, syntax or whatever, feel free to ask questions on this list.
(We can even communicate in french if appropriate)

Cheers