Re: [Tails-dev] (review & merge request) CSS titles #6323

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, esperal esperal
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] (review & merge request) CSS titles #6323
u:
> i integrated the modifications of esperal to the css and modified some
> details too, see https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6323
>
> [css-titles 4ea907a]
> [css-titles b4fed49]
> [css-titles 9a7d0cd]
> [css-titles 47c112c]
>
> on 451f repo, branch css-titles.
>
> Please review & merge.

Merged, cool to see people tackling CSS issues!

I also fix the title capitalization, some markup, and widen a bit the
three blocks on support/talk.

If you want to continue working on the look of the website you can have
a look at those tasks:

- #6361: Create a stylesheet for the contributor's role
That might be pure CSS

- #6744: Add icons to contribute/talk
That's CSS + markup, so you'll probably need to build a local version

- In a tiny bit we will also have to integrate the new logo on the
webpage. I won't have time to do much more than pasting a new banner
on top, but you might be interested in doing more. That would require
using Git branches as we will work on the in the stable branch.

- Esperal: if you only want to do CSS, I'm sure u can give you some
work that doesn't require building the wiki :)

--
sajolida