Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Tiny fix

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [Review](fr) Tiny fix
Matsa wrote (12 Apr 2014 21:45:16 GMT) :
> Oh, sorry. I really miss some git skills..

Who doesn't? :)

> I tried, after merging,

>     git diff --not origin/master

No idea what this does.

>     git diff mercedes508/translation..origin/master

You probably mean the reverse, no?

> Is there other command lines I should use?

To review the specific commit that was submitted for review:

git show $COMMIT

=> and then you can be happy with the changes brought by this
commit alone.

To check if the proposed commit can be merged:

git log origin/master..$COMMIT

=> and then you realize that the proposed changes have, as parent
commits, some other ones that have neither been reviewed nor merged
first. If I had *merged* the proposed commit, then I would have pulled
these changes too, without them being reviewed TTBOMK. So I didn't.