[Tails-dev] And the winner is...

Autore: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Oggetto: [Tails-dev] And the winner is...
Our logo contest for Tails ended up a few days ago. Since then, 11
regular Tails contributors voted on the 36 proposals.

Winner
======

The winning proposal is the one by Tchou.

We commented on the initial version and we already came up with an
improved version:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/tchou-improved.png
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/tchou-improved.svg

Congratulations!

In the coming days we will keep on fine-tuning it and integrating it in
time for Tails 1.0. So don't hesitate to comment on it.

Top 7
=====

Six other great proposals made it to the top 7:

    2nd: tie between Andrew and Joe
    4th: tie between Jared and Renato
    6th: tie between MewChan, hiding cat and Christopher

This PDF shows a graph of how many voters preferred a given proposal to
another one:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/top7.pdf

We reiterate our thanks to the 31 designers who worked for this contest
to be such a success.