[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/use-Wheezy-repo-for-…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/use-Wheezy-repo-for-debian-mozilla
Hi,

bugfix/use-Wheezy-repo-for-debian-mozilla fixes #7063: we were still
using the squeeze-backports APT suite from mozilla.debian.net.
Candidate for 1.1, assigned to anonym for review, but again, if
someone else is faster, I guess he won't mind.

Luckily, we apparently don't fetch any package from there, and the
resulting packages list is the same. Which makes me think we could
probably drop this suite for now, *but* I expect we'll need it again
soon enough (e.g. when we move to FF31), so I'm not sure it's worth
the effort.