[Tails-l10n] [Review](de) wiki translation for keepassx

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] [Review](de) wiki translation for keepassx
Hi,

Please review branch keepassx

4b451a8 (de) wiki translation for keepassx: minor language improvements
3ae6de4 (de) wiki translation for keepassx: poedit file header update
b6b875b (de) wiki translation for keepassx

in flapflap/tailsxlat.git

Sadly, I could not find translations for "Persistent Volume Assistant"
and "Personal Data" (no free usb drive to boot from and try persistence
at hand).

I also found different writings for "KeePassX" in the English version,
but consistently used "KeePassX" for the German translation. I'll file a
ticket for the doc writers once this branch is merged and include a
patch to fix the typo, too.

~flapflap