Re: [Tails-dev] Keyboard layout

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: The Tails public development discussion list
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Keyboard layout
Andreas K. Foerster wrote (05 Apr 2014 13:03:58 GMT) :
> That page says, that feature requests should go to this list.
> In my opinion that was a feature request.

Ah, I see. I had missed the "It would also be nice, if that setting
could be stored in the persistent partition" side note. We have
a ticket about it, but nobody working on it yet:

    https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5501

About your main request (allowing to select the keyboard layout in the
greeter), Tails has had this feature since two years now, so this is
really a support question, best addressed by sending a complete report
as documented :)

Thanks for your feedback, anyway!