Re: [Tails-l10n] translation-de / translation to review

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] translation-de / translation to review
Heya,

> u wrote (04 Apr 2014 15:40:47 GMT) :
>> Maybe somebody can correct me if i'm wrong, or add more information to
>> this little howto
>
> Great howto! (at least from my perspective :)

thanks! :)

>> (which could then maybe become part of the documentation for
>> translators).
>
> Indeed, it appears that such a piece of documentation is needed.
>
> Anyone wants to format it in a form that is suitable for the
> documentation for translators on the website?

I would happily do that.
I'd go over the process again in order to make it clearer.

All the other translators, please do not hesitate to give more input on
which tools you use and how to workaround certain problems you came
across so i can integrate this into the documentation.
Created a ticket here: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7024

cheers,
u.