Re: [Tails-dev] License statement and font license

Autore: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Luigi Tesla Parisi
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] License statement and font license
Luigi Tesla Parisi:
> Well, i know that the deadline has been reached, but i send you again my
> logo, under Creative Commons, and with a changed font, named "Arev Sans
> Bold" which is in the fonts list you recommended.
> Hope you can accept it,
>
> Link to the works: http://imgur.com/a/8OwQv

Hi Luigi, I'm sorry but as some contributors already started to vote. I
cannot update your proposal, otherwise different contributors will vote
on different versions. Still I clarified the licensing, and updated the
link to your latest proposal.

--
sajolida