Re: [Tails-dev] logos: improvements suggestions

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] logos: improvements suggestions
BitingBird:
> Hi! It's a but late, but I'm gonna say what improvements I'd like to see
> to some logo proposals, in case you want to rework them :)
>
> Constantin: could you make a version in blue? The grey doesn't evoke an
> iceberg so much
>
> Jared: I really like the sketch where Tails'A is the cat's ear (second
> page, bottom links). Would you make it less sketchy?
>
> Jesse: could you put colors in your maze? It would probably be more readable
>
> I can already say, I'm amazed there are so much proposals, and so many I
> find beautiful! It's going to be awfully hard to vote! Thank you, you
> are amazing artists.

I'm sorry but I think it's way too late to ask for improvements, as this
is the end of last day of the deadline. The proposals you are commenting
on are all more than one week old, and I really don't feel like pushing
more work on the submitters side before we decided amongst ourselves
which one is going to win. Especially since we'll start voting tomorrow,
so their improvements are going to arrive in the middle of the voting
process and possible complicate and slow down everything...

So, two advices:

- Submitters: you can take until it's April 1st 00:00 in your respective
timezone to send a updated proposals, then the deadline will be over and
we will start voting.

- Voters: keep you improvement proposal for yourself, and vote according
to what you believe to be the best we can get out of each proposal. We
can always improve on it later on once we're decided on a first concept.

--
sajolida