Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Logo Contest Submission

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Christopher Huizar
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails Logo Contest Submission
Christopher Huizar:
> Hello,

Hello Christopher,

Thanks a lot for your proposal!

I added it to the rest of proposals we received for the contest:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index28h1

> I am including a link to my submissions for the Tails logo design contest.
> You will find a master logo, logo variations, a banner and several splash
> page variations.
>
> I have included both SVG and PDF formats. I have original Adobe Illustrator
> files if those are needed. I can save/export any other format if needed. If
> there are any issues opening the files please let me know. Or if you would
> like to see specific variations like color or size, please let me know.

Cool, we'll keep you in touch. Next week the main Tails contributors
will proceed to voting and then we'll definitely need your help again if
your proposal is chosen.

> I will email you if I complete additional complimentary materials.
>
> Files can be found at:
> http://onegreatthing.com/tails/
>
> The font used was from Debian.org, and is called Weathered Solid BRK.

This works, thanks.

Can you also please choose one of those three licenses for your work?
Those are the strongest ones to be qualified as free artwork, and be
compatible with both the GPL and the Debian Free Software Guidelines:

- GPL
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- CCO (Public Domain)
https://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/

--